An engaging experience packed with activities
A fun, learning visit for home educated children (aged 5 -18 years) and their families. While the content and style of the activities are targeted at age groups, older siblings are welcome to get involved to learn together.
This visit includes:
- A tour of the Palace of Westminster
- Access to a free-flowing learning space with facilitated object handling designed to explore elements of Parliament
- 360 video projection room
People that have not benefitted from a place on any UK Parliament Education visit programme in the last three years will be processed first.
Please note that this visit is available to UK residents only.
General Itinerary of the day:
- Arrival at Education Centre and free-flow activities including 360-degree video (60 min)
- Tour of the Palace of Westminster (75 min)
The free-flowing activities in the Education Centre will include the following themes; elections and voting, making laws and campaigning.
Sign up: Home Education Day 17 July 2020Sign up
We welcome visits from groups with SEND, including groups from Pupil Referral Units. Please contact our team to discuss your specific requirements and adaptations you may need. We also have an SEND Quiet Day once a term for SEND school groups. Parliament has a hoist toilet, please let us know in advance if you would require access to this.