This animation is an ideal starting point for introducing pupils to the work and role of UK Parliament. It covers the structure of Parliament and our democracy, making laws, elections and voting and alternative ways of getting your voice heard.
- KS2 Citizenship – Preparing to play an active role as citizens
- KS2 SMSC – British Values
- KS3 Citizenship – The development of the political system of democratic government in the United Kingdom, including the roles of citizens, Parliament and the monarch.
- KS3 Citizenship – the operation of Parliament, including voting and elections, and the role of political parties.
- PDMU – Rights, Rules and Responsibilities
- Health and Wellbeing – Social wellbeing
- PSE – Active citizenship