A hands-on learning experience for young people
What are elections for? Who gets elected and how do they do it? This workshop informs your students on the facts and equips them to be engaged, active citizens.
This interactive workshop can be adapted to meet the specific needs and age range of your class. We can also adjust your session to cater for any accessibility requirements. Let us know when you book.
What will your students learn?
- How many constituencies send an MP to UK Parliament?
- What’s in a manifesto?
- What are political parties? How do they work?
- What happens during an election?
- How do voting and elections work in the UK?
- What are the pros and cons of our first past the post system?