Explore UK Parliament with this creative wall display. With each letter of the alphabet, discover different aspects about Parliament and learn more with the handy teachers’ glossary guide. These resources are a great way to engage your pupils with UK Parliament. Produced in collaboration with Twinkl, a provider of a complete range of teacher-created, engaging and inspiring learning materials, from schemes of work and assessments to display materials and presentations.
- Citizenship – Preparing to play an active role as citizens
- Citizenship – Breadth of opportunities
- PSHE – Living in the wider world
- SMSC – British Values
- PDMU – Mutual Understanding in the Local and Wider Community
- Social Studies – People in society, economy and business
- PSE – Active citizenship