Explore what happens before, during and after a general using this short presentation, ideal to use as a school or year assembly.
Time required: Approx. 15mins.
- Citizenship KS3 – Democracy, government and the rights and responsibilities of citizens
- SMSC – British Values
- Citizenship Studies – Democracy at work in the UK
- Government and Politics – Democracy in Action
- Modern Studies – Democracy in Scotland and the United Kingdom
- Citizenship Studies – Democracy and Government
- Citizenship Studies KS4 – Democracy at work in the UK
Download all resources
General elections secondary presentationSecondary-General-Election-Assembly.pptx (7.33 MB)
General elections secondary presentation - WelshSecondary-General-Election-Assembly-Welsh.pptx (5.70 MB)