Pupils, aged 7-11, will learn about the different people who work in the House of Commons and the House of Lords, and find out what happens during an election. Packed with fascinating facts, games and fun learning activities, this book will challenge them to think about the difference between rules and laws, and how they can get involved with their UK Parliament.
Digital copies are available to download below.
- Citizenship – Developing confidence and responsibility
- Citizenship – Preparing to play an active role as citizens
- Citizenship – Breadth of opportunities
- SMSC – British Values
PDMU – Rights, Rules and Responsibilities
- Health and Wellbeing – Social wellbeing
- Social Studies – People, past events and societies
PSE – Active citizenship
Discover the UK Parliament bookletDiscover-the-UK-Parliament-Booklet.pdf (9.40 MB)
Discover the UK Parliament booklet dual languageDiscover-the-UK-Parliament-Booklet-Dual-Language.pdf (18.61 MB)
Teachers' notesDiscover-your-UK-Parliament-Teachers-Notes.pdf (13.39 MB)